Why study BA (Hons) Marketing Communications with Public Relations at BU?
- Hone your skills in strategic public relations management, crisis communication, influencer relations and event management.
- Equip yourself to enter a variety of potential careers based on your knowledge and expertise in managing stakeholder relationships and organisational reputation .
- Work on live briefs set by industry for unit assessments and learn from professionals who deliver guest lectures and workshops every year
- Co-create academic and professional research with staff including consultancy projects for industry clients
- At the end of your first year you can choose which Marketing Communications course best suits you and your career interests
- Complete a work placement anywhere in the world, giving you the chance to put theory into practice, make great career contacts and bolster your blossoming CV.
- You’ll be career-ready with 96% of our graduates in employment after 15 months. (source DiscoverUni 2023)
During the Foundation Year, you will study Academic & Professional Practice | Collaborative Communication Project | Media & Current Debates | Media Work. As part of the Degree, in Year 1 you will study Principles of Marketing & Marketing Communications | Academic & Professional Practices for Marketing Communications | Contemporary Debates in Marketing Communications | Digital Essentials | Consumer & Stakeholder Principles | Integrated Marketing Communications
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|