The two year modular programme is delivered over 22 sessions. Year one modules will focus on soft tissue surgery- the eight taught modules will cover a range of subjects including gastro-intestinal surgery, urinary and reproductive surgery and ear and upper airway surgery. These modules will be complemented by four full day practical sessions. Year two modules cover orthopaedics and spinal surgery delivered via six taught modules and four full day practical sessions covering joint and fracture repair, bone grafting, external skeletal fixation and spinal surgery. The programme has been designed to enable you to:
- Develop new enthusiasm and confidence in your surgical capabilities
- Provide an enhanced service to your clients and patients.
- Generate increased revenue in your practice.
- Meet like-minded colleagues and develop lifelong friendships.
- Meet and learn from world-class teachers.
- Gain both a Postgraduate Certificate (PgC) and a GPCert (SAS) qualification in two years.
This course is for veterinary surgeons with a keen interest in further developing their knowledge and skills in small animal surgery. Applicants whose 1st language is not English should have an IELTS score of 6.0 overall, with no lower than 5.5 in any component.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Harper Adams University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page