Develop solutions to society's global challenges and help make a difference to the world. From saving habitats and improving technology to contributing to medical advances - the applications of chemistry are endless. The knowledge and skills you will acquire on our accredited programme will enable you to enter a wide range of careers and contribute to a better, sustainable world. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Engage with award-winning academics who are known nationally for their innovation in teaching
- Use a wide variety of research-grade experimental equipment in Keele's state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories
- Our authentic assessment methods replicate the type of tasks you would likely carry out during a career in chemistry
- Gain practical experience in the workplace with the option of spending a year in industry
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course