This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas. Why study BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Online) (Top-up) at BU?
- This is one of the longest-running online business courses in the UK providing flexible learning opportunities with full online delivery
- Gain a wide range of skills to begin a successful career in global business management, or help you to progress your existing career
- Develop a wide range of critical skills in marketing, management, finance, operations and human recourses
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Full-time students may be eligible for the tuition fee loan to cover the cost of your tuition fees
- 89% of our graduates are either working or studying fifteen months after graduating according to DiscoverUni 2021.
Level 6: Global Strategy, The Global Manager, Global Marketing, Business Leadership
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Foundation degree or subject-related HND or equivalent in Business Management, Accounting, Project Management, Global Management or International Management. Required subject: Business Studies, International Business, Business & Management, Business Administration, Management, Tourism, Events Management. We also accept a Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in a relevant subject area.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic),with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£6180||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£6180||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£6180||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsMake an enquiry
Future Students Enquiry Team
+44 (0)1202 966777
Clearing lines are open Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm and Fridays, 9am - 4.30pm until Thursday 18 August when the following times will apply: Thursday 18 August: 8am - 8pm | Friday 19 August: 8am - 6pm | Saturday 20 August: 10am - 3pm | Sunday 21 August: 10am - 3pm | From Monday 22 August, standard opening times will apply.