Gain the leadership skills and know-how to help you advance into an engineering management position anywhere in the world. If you are an aspiring manager, this course will help you fulfil your potential. As part of this course, you’ll:
- Develop a broad knowledge of both general and discipline specific engineering issues
- Inform your management practice with expert knowledge, particularly in accounting and cost control
- Enhance your understanding of maintenance and monitoring management
- Blend your flair for creativity and technology with the ability to organise and plan
- Understand the software and controls behind the electronics of automation
- Build your skills in discreet event simulation, 3D modelling, analysis of configurations, robotic simulation and in producing efficient components
- Industry standard specialist facilities
- Opportunity to network with industry professionals
- Industry experienced expert teaching team
- Manufacturer visits, to view the latest automated systems in action
- Full and part-time study options
Year 3 Core Modules:
- Project Management
- Production Project
- Engineering Cost & Management Accounting
- Engineering Control
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Headingley Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Applicants should have a HND, Foundation degree or equivalent award in the cognate subject of Engineering that meets the Engineering Council’s standards.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|