Our Advanced International Business Management and Marketing Dual Award course meets the needs of excellent graduates who aspire to a global role in marketing. About this course On successful completion of this course, you'll be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management and Marketing MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen.
- business strategy
- corporate finance
- customer relations management.
- analyse operations functions in different countries
- understand various institutional environments
- knowledge of how to improve the quality of management, leadership and practice in international organisations
- improved capacity for enquiry, problem solving, critical thinking and analysis
- the ability to communicate and cooperate with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- unite world-class research, teaching, enterprise and innovative activities under one roof
- develop and strengthen relationships between staff and students
- facilitate collaborative links between the School and the business community
- a flexible and dedicated conference suite with panoramic views across the city
- Wi-Fi enabled connectivity throughout the building, including three computer clusters housing approximately 120 PCs
- four large lecture theatres and 21 seminar rooms, providing comfortable teaching and group study space
- a dedicated Hub, Base, and Lounge providing a balanced mix of study space and relaxation areas
- a contemporary café
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Association of MBAs
A 2.1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant discipline. The course is taught in English and no knowledge of the Dutch language is required. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: To study this course you need to meet the following English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). Pre-sessional English Language courses are not accepted as an alternative entry to this course. Our typical English Language requirements are listed as IELTS scores but we also accept a wide range of English Language tests. The equivalent academic qualifications that we accept are listed on our country pages.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course