Explore science from a multidisciplinary perspective to embrace new ideas, and think creatively to tackle some of the world's most pressing societal concerns. You will graduate with the advanced scientific, research and communication skills to accelerate you career in industry or pursue further study. Why choose this course?
- Among the first in the UK to be accredited by The Society for Natural Sciences in recognition of outstanding quality in providing interdisciplinary scientific education
- Explore and debate multi-disciplinary scientific perspectives with peers from your cohort
- Focus on real-world problems and contribute to positive change
- Work in Keele’s state-of-the-art Central Science Laboratories
- Personalise your degree to your specific interests and career goals
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course