Reasons to choose Kingston
- This course is taught by research active staff and provides cutting-edge knowledge regarding the latest developments in the finance sector.
- Kingston is one of the few UK universities with a Bloomberg trading room. It also has specialist databases, such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, and Fame.
- This course offers exemptions from professional exams of the ACT. It offers the highest number of exemptions for gaining a professional certificate.
- Financial Modelling and Research Methods
- Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Portfolio Theory and Investment Banking
Example modules: Financial Modelling and Research Methods; Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis; Portfolio Theory and Investment Banking. For a full list of modules please visit the Kingston University course webpage.
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. test or exam), practical (e.g. presentations, performance) and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessment, portfolios, dissertation). The approximate percentage for how you will be assessed on this course is as follows, though depends to some extent on the optional modules you choose: Year 1: Coursework: 84% Practical: 0% Exam: 16% Professional Placement Year: Coursework: 100%
A 2:2 or above honours degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Candidates with non-standard qualifications but with relevant experience are welcome to apply. If you do not have an honours degree you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials. Evidence might be a professional qualification, training, or work experience in a relevant field. Please contact the postgraduate admissions team to find out more.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£12100||Year 1|
Additional fee information
53-57 High Street
Kingston upon Thames
Course contact detailsVisit our course page