Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Gain a rounded knowledge with a mix of IT training and management theory
- Apply your skills on a course angled toward real-world scenarios
- Learn to develop, design and manage IT systems and technologies
- Gain competencies and skills working with the latest SAP S/4 HANA
- You’ll have an opportunity to gain industry experience (up to 12 months placement option)
- Sheffield Hallam is a member of SAP University Alliance
- Our academic team
- Written coursework
- Projects and teamwork
- The latest enterprise system applications and cases including SAP S/4 HANA
- Blackboard, our virtual learning environment
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Modules studied may differ depending on when you start your course. Compulsory modules Dissertation For Computing Enterprise Management Project Industrial Expertise Introduction To Databases And Big Data It Strategy Research Skills For Computing Study Skills And Project Management Successful Information Systems
Coursework | Practical
Normally you need a good honours degree which includes significant aspects of IT, typically 2.2 or above, from a UK university or equivalent from overseas university We will also consider applicants do not meet these academic criteria but who have several years' experience in expert, managerial or senior IT roles. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
English language requirements
Overseas applicants from countries whose first language is not English must normally produce evidence of competence in English. An IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in all skills (or equivalent) is the standard for non-native speakers of English. If your English language skill is currently below an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English level.
Please click the following link to find out more about English language requirements for this course
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.