The HND in Business combines theoretical study with practical experience, providing you with an understanding of the key areas of industry practice. The course will also develop you as a fully rounded practitioner and professional within your respective field by studying various modules, including:
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- The Principles of Marketing
- Study a course that provides you with the essential skills and experience to enhance your employability or prepare you for further study.
- Study in a supportive environment, with a range of services at your fingertips to help you reach your full potential.
- Loughborough College was awarded TEF Gold 2019.
- Be a full member of Loughborough Students Union- consistently voted No.1 for student experience.
Year 1 Modules: Business and the Business Environment, Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, Management and Operations, Business Law, Marketing Essentials, Managing a Successful Business Project, Management Accounting, Human Resource Management. Year 2 Modules: Research Project, Pitching and Negotiation Skills, Business Strategy, International Marketing, Organisational Behavior, Taxation & Developing Individuals, Teams and Organisations.
The programme uses a variety of assessment techniques to ensure that you can demonstrate the range of learning outcomes. Subject knowledge and understanding is assessed through examinations, coursework essays, coursework reports, individual or group presentations, written evaluations, debates and posters will be used as other forms of assessment. These also assess a range of transferable skills, including confidence in academic written communication.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Loughborough College
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We welcome applications from mature students over the age of 21 and may be flexible in our normal offer if you show a commitment to succeed and have the relevant skills and experience of working within the industry.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£7750||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£7750||Year 1|