Reasons to choose Kingston
- This HND is a pathway to a full honours degree. You can ‘top-up’ with just one further year of study.
- You’ll be able to use Kingston University’s wide range of facilities, including study skills classes, the library and the many sports and leisure options.
- Teaching is in small groups, with a variety of methods used to support your individual learning.
- Business Organisations and the Wider Environment
- Financial and Managerial Decision Making
- Essentials of Marketing
- Career and Employability Development/HRM
- International Business and Culture
- Introduction to Project and Operations Management
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. tests or exams), practical (e.g. presentations, performance), and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessments, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Kingston College
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|