- Join a contemporary programme that embraces themes of leadership, sustainability and evidence-based practice
- Undertake a highly flexible learning experience using blended teaching and a guided discovery approach
- Learn from an expert team with knowledge and experience in practice and with academic credibility both within and outside of the University
- Choose from a fascinating range of optional modules
- Improve your career options by becoming a highly effective leader fit for future challenges within Primary Care and the Community
Relevant first degree/qualification with an award at first or upper second-class Honours level, normally awarded in the past six years, or equivalent professional experience from a recognised Education Provider and current registration (or eligibility for registration) with a relevant UK regulator e.g., Nursing & Midwifery Council, Health and Care Professions Council, General Pharmaceutical Council.
English language requirements
An overall score of 7.0, with no elements below 6.5 is required.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9775||Whole course|
|Channel Islands||£9775||Whole course|
|Republic of Ireland||£9775||Whole course|