University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Our Outdoor Adventure Leadership degree will prepare you for an exciting career in the outdoor industry. We offer a diverse range of optional modules, so you'll be able to tailor your degree and explore your interests. You'll also develop your professional portfolio of practical skills, by applying your learning to sessions in the field. The programme is taught by our highly experienced team of staff, drawn from a range of outdoor adventure backgrounds. Our graduates have worked around the world as wilderness guides, outdoor educators, leaders in adventure travel companies and schools. Key Features
- 100% overall student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Course approved by the Institute for Outdoor Learning
- Excellent facilities, both on-site and with the natural resources in the locality, including the Brecon Beacons and the Wye Valley
- Course content developed collaboratively with employers through our Employers Advice Group, ensuring your skills are a perfect fit for a career in the outdoor industry
- Run in association with Herefordshire and Ludlow College (Holme Lacy Campus)
- Gain a range of relevant outdoor qualifications from Mountain Training and British Canoeing
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page