Help shape the future of computing Artificial Intelligence (AI) is becoming vital in solving complex problems from self-driving cars and medicine to information retrieval and games. Specialise in this rapidly evolving area of computer science at Kent. Reasons to study BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) at Kent
- Learn to code in several languages like Java and Python, which are widely used in industry
- You’ll be taught by experts in AI and applied machine learning
- This course is accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Placement opportunities to help boost your career skills and get paid doing it
- Spend time in our dedicated makerspace, The Shed. You’ll have access to 3D printers, development equipment like Oculus Rift and Raspberry Pi and much more!
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland