Our BA (Hons) in International Business allows students to see how globalisation has brought about an increasing 'connectedness' of businesses, markets, people and information across countries and gives students understanding of the different business management practices found all over the world. You will:
- Inspire your commercial acumen and management skills.
- Develop the knowledge and abilities to prepare for graduate careers working abroad or in organisations that are engaged in business on a global scale.
- Gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience.
- Study modules designed with an emphasis on international, contemporary and practical business issues to ensure graduates are ready for the job market.
- Upon graduating also achieve a level 5 Diploma/Certificate in Leadership & Management from the Chartered Management Institute worth over £1,300 at no extra cost.
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
Republic of Ireland
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Wrexham (Main Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland