Leeds Beckett University has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Learn about the power of the tourism consumer and get ahead of the curve in tourism marketing by learning to recognise how and when travellers make decisions and what type of holidays they might wish to take. As part of your course, you’ll:
- Combine your passion for travel and exploration with a marketing focus
- Identify different customer segments to develop effective marketing strategies and campaigns aimed at the right audience, at the right time, and using the right platforms
- Develop an understanding of consumer trends – who wants what type of holiday, the types of holiday likely to be available in the future and the kinds of message consumers are likely to engage with
- Gain an insight into moral, ethical, environmental and legal issues, allowing you to make a valuable contribution to the tourism and travel sector
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Complexities of Tourism
- Cultures, Ethics & Tourism Encounters
- Industry Insights
- Management & the Tourism Workforce
- Marketing The Tourism Experience
- Understanding Tourism Experiences
- Communicating Consumer Experiences
- Destination Management
- Tourism Entrepreneurship
- International Tour Operations
- Tourism Marketing Research
- Trends in Tourism
- Experiential Marketing
- Individual Project
- Tourism Consultancy Ventures
- Tourism Marketing Strategy
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|