The International Master of Science in Fire Safety Engineering (IMFSE) is a two-year educational programme in the Erasmus+ framework. By providing you with a world-leading educational experience with advanced knowledge, skills and competences, the IMFSE programme shapes the next generation of fire safety engineering experts capable of tackling the global fire safety challenges in the built environment and beyond. This masters programme is jointly offered by the following four full partner universities:
- The University of Edinburgh, UK
- Ghent University, Belgium (coordinator)
- Lund University, Sweden
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- The University of Queensland, Australia
- ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- The University of Maryland, United States of America
- The University of Science and Technology of China, China
See our website for detailed programme information.
Entry requirements for individual programmes vary, so please check the details for the specific programme you wish to apply for on our website. You will also need to meet the University’s language requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course