A dynamic and exciting course combining strong technical training, creative opportunities and industry experience. The course programme involves the study and practice of both traditional and innovative areas of actor training and theatre making. Key features
- Live performances and commissions throughout your training
- Collaboration with our theatre design and technical theatre students
- Professional-standard theatre on campus
- Fringe performances, residencies and scratch nights
- Creative courses collaborate to mirror industry practice
- Opportunities in Year 2 to specialise in writing, directing, producing, film, transmedia or comedy
How to apply
This course is not accepting applications from students requiring a Student visa. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Northbrook MET West Durrington Campus
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Individual offer conditions will vary. Normally a relevant A Level or Level 3 Extended Diploma. Industry experience may be taken into account.
Additional entry requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8390||Year 1|