Greater Brighton Metropolitan College has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
A dynamic and exciting course combining strong technical training, creative opportunities and industry experience. The course programme involves the study and practice of both traditional and innovative areas of actor training and theatre making. Key features
- Live performances and commissions throughout your training
- Collaboration with our theatre design and technical theatre students
- Professional-standard theatre on campus
- Fringe performances, residencies and scratch nights
- Creative courses collaborate to mirror industry practice
- Opportunities in Year 2 to specialise in writing, directing, producing, film, transmedia or comedy
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Northbrook MET West Durrington Campus|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Individual offer conditions will vary. Normally a relevant A Level or Level 3 Extended Diploma. Industry experience may be taken into account.
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8290||Year 1|