Explore – and address – some of the biggest challenges facing us today on our part-time, 2-year MSt in Social Innovation. Combining online classes with in-person workshops, you’ll delve deep into key social, cultural, economic and environmental issues, and explore practical strategies to help you drive social change around the world. Study wherever suits you and get the bonus of Cambridge life during the 4 one-week residentials. When you join us, you’ll:
- Complete 4 intellectually stimulating modules – from political science and the history of social change to your own social innovation project
- Cover both theoretical concepts and practical strategies
- Combine online learning with one-week residentials to get a taste of Cambridge life
- Participate in interactive lectures, workshops, case study sessions and student projects, with a focus on open discussions around emerging ideas
- Engage with a diverse, highly ambitious cohort of students on a mission to create change and become part of a lifelong network of social innovators
- Develop the knowledge and skills to become an agent of change in creating a fairer world.
15,000 dissertation, 2 essays, 5,000 words each, a project (business plan or case study), 5,000 words, research proposal and critical bibliography 4,000 words.
A 2.1 Honours degree from a UK University or an equivalent standard from an overseas institution; a minimum of 2 years' work experience; demonstrable enthusiasm and/or aptitude for social innovation; endorsement from an employer (if appropriate). Applicants whose 1st language is not English should have an IELTS score of 7.5 (with a minimum of 7.0 in each individual component).
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£15501||Year 1|