Fast-track your LLB study with our 2-year LLB Law (Accelerated) degree programme. Incorporating light-touch summer study, and completed over two years rather than the usual three, this intensive course will be ideal for career-motivated individuals, keen to enter legal practice with an LLB in a shorter timeframe. In addition to Law foundation subjects, which will equip you with the legal grounding and expertise to thrive in your future career, you will choose from an exciting array of optional Law modules tailored to your interests and aspirations. By completing this innovative degree, you will combine rigorous academic study with practice or skills focused modules and placement and outreach opportunities, equipping you with the skills, knowledge and real-world experience desired by today’s legal employers. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 250 for Law (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Fast track your undergraduate study with an exciting, innovative and coherently designed two-year LLB programme
- Enhance your employability with a summer CAB placement opportunity and access to our Community Legal Outreach programme, all as part of your degree
- Benefit from high-quality research-led teaching balanced with an array of opportunities for skills development, independent research and practice-focused learning
- Enhance your studies with a placement year, international year, or by learning modern languages
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course