University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- Our MSc Social and Organisational Psychology is one of only a few Masters programmes in the UK which is provided by researchers working at the cutting edge of both social and organisational psychology
- The programme is taught by a successful and dynamic group of researchers who, individually and collectively, enjoy a world-class reputation
- You will benefit not only from the friendly and supportive atmosphere, but also from high quality teaching and supervision, an exciting and international seminar series, and a wide variety of stimulating extracurricular activities and workshops
- Equips you with an array of skills which will enable you to function as an effective PhD student or as a professional researcher or practitioner in social psychology and organisational psychology
- The programme forms part of the Economic and Social Research Council South West Doctoral Training Centre - a hub of world-class social science research.
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/psychology/social/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/psychology/social/#course-content
Normally a 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent in Psychology. A degree in another discipline may be accepted if it included substantial content in Psychology, research methodology and statistics. Due to the nature of the programme we require applicants to have studied and achieved a 2:1 or equivalent in at least two statistics/research methods modules previously. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters