Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Learn practical skills in developing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning systems.
- Become knowledgeable of the latest developments in AI and be able to confidently advise organisations on their application and best practice.
- Learn how to apply the latest AI concepts and technologies to solve problems in IT and other disciplines.
- Develop a competitive advantage for organisations by leveraging the latest AI thinking and technologies.
- Practical tutorials/labs
- Working in teams
- Formative assessments
- Structured walkthroughs and presentations
- Developer/AI Professional, building new AI systems to solve problems in a wide range of industries.
- Data mining analyst, using artificial intelligence to provide insights into data for organisations.
- Robotics programmer, creating new services with AI technologies embedded into the robotic systems.
- Machine Learning Engineer, designing new AI systems that can take actions without being directed.
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Ai Research And Development Projects Applied Artificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Seminar Series Cognitive Systems And Robotics Deep Neural Networks And Learning Systems Machine Learning And Computer Vision Research Skills And Dissertation
First degree in a relevant subject area, including (but not limited to) Computer Science, Software Engineering, Games Programming. Applicants with a first degree in another technical computing field will also be considered. First degree classification of 2:2 or above. We would also consider applicants with relevant and substantial industry experience in software engineering or software development in leu of a relevant first degree. If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
English language requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course