Artificial Intelligence technologies have brought significant breakthrough in media production. The job opportunities related to machine learning are surging drastically; this course will provide you with the skills to enhance your market competitiveness. Why study MSc Artificial Intelligence for Media at BU?
- Reorientate your career following the technical revolution in the media industry on AI automation
- Develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skills of using the latest AI techniques in media production
- Work closely with industry partners on solving practical problems
- Become competent in the job market with both the knowledge of AI and media production
- Collaborate with students from across the NCCA Master's courses
- Plan and execute a major project to showcase your talent to industry professionals and potential employers at the NCCA Master's Degree Show.
Machine Learning for Media Production; Data Mining on Multimedia Data; Software Engineering for Media; Media Data Analytics and Modelling; Group Project; Master Class; Masters Project
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject and professional or taught experience in a media related discipline. This may include backgrounds in audio / video / image manipulation and processing, computer animation or related disciplines. A portfolio is also required in support of your application.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6.5||IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing, speaking, listening and reading.|
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8500||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£8500||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£8500||Year 1|
Additional fee information