If you already have a good foundation of business and management from your Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent qualification, and you are interested in extending your studies to obtain a full degree, this business management top-up course is for you. In this one-year programme you are offered the same opportunities as our current business management students and have the opportunity to specialise in areas of interest for your career pathway. We facilitate a journey that allows you to understand and construct what society will look like in the future. It is through this lens that will you be able to be world-leading in your skills development and implementation. Looking beyond the horizon, you will be the manager of a workforce of jobs that do not yet exist, and this course will engage you in management fundamentals to deal with today’s complex - and prepare for tomorrow’s changing - business landscape. Course Overview This is the opportunity to be fully immersed in an international experience. Joined by some of our partner institution students, you will study alongside students from all over the world, presenting the opportunity to develop your personal and Business network. You will study modules equivalent to 120 credits and have the opportunity to be presented with an honours degree in Business Management. The Cumbria Business School places its priority on ‘lived experiences’. This philosophy shapes our approach to teaching and Learning. With excellent guest speakers, passionate and dedicated lecturers, unique field trips, and purposeful European residentials, we offer you an unmatched, breathtaking opportunity. We welcome you to ‘Aspiremus Efficiamus’. On this course you will...
- Learn from professional, passionate, and dedicated academics, who use your interests to shape the delivery of academic sessions.
- Have the opportunity to be part of a dedicated Business society focussed on offering 'enhancement' experiences with a view to developing your 'becoming'.
- Enhance your career prospects. Our strong links with the industry mean that rigorous undergraduate academic study is combined with a real practical focus, leading to excellent job opportunities.
- Study at a university with the highest ratio of contact time per student from academic tutors from all universities in the northwest of England.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- International Marketing
- Career Management
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Applied Digital Marketing
- Capstone Project
- Business Psychology
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Foundation Degree, DipHe or HND in a relevant subject
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|