Put yourself in prime position to pursue your chosen career in the world of accounting and finance by developing vital numerical and analytical skills. At Kent, you will be taught by internationally renowned mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries, with the industry expertise of Kent Business School lecturers to ensure you are fully prepared for your future prospects. Why study Mathematics and Accounting and Finance at Kent:
- You will study in our friendly and dynamic school based in the multi-award-winning Sibson Building.
- You will have access to industry-standard software like Maple, MATLAB, R and Python
- You will benefit from free membership of the Kent Maths Society and Invicta Actuarial Society
- You’ll be joining a diverse and welcoming School where you are supported via seminars, workshops and employability events to make the most of your time at Kent; our student-run Mathematics and Actuarial Society organises talks and workshops, socials and networking events as well as extra revision sessions
- Option to take a Year in Industry (UCAS: GN15)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course