Put yourself in prime position for a career in accounting and finance. At Kent, you’ll develop essential numerical and analytical skills, opening up rewarding career opportunities. Reasons to study Mathematics and Accounting and Finance at Kent
- Take a placement year to help boost your career skills and get paid doing it
- Learn to code in languages like R and Python, which are widely used in industry
- You’ll benefit from the expertise of our internationally-renowned mathematicians, with the industry know-how of Kent Business School lectures to ensure you are fully prepared for your future career
- Graduates have gone on to a wide range of careers from medical statistics and software development to actuarial work and chartered accountancy
- This course provides various exemptions from the examinations of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course