Develop a critical, reflective and creative approach to the study of marketing, PR and digital communications. Gain valuable professional skills and specialist knowledge in both marketing and public relations. As part of this course, you’ll:
- Explore a range of topics, from digital marketing to reputation management and campaign development to customer relations
- Understand and positively respond to the changing technological, political, ethical and legal contexts within which organisations currently operate
- Take a real-life client-centred approach to learning though project work, campaigns and consultancy in this dynamic sector
- Take a client-centred approach to learning and develop transferrable skills
- Gain a professional understanding of how marketing and public relations work within a company environment
- Utilise the university's local and national business links to secure a paid work placement
- Learn in real-life environments through the Business School's simulation suite
- Learn from and connect with industry leaders through the Leeds Business School guest lecture series
- Professionally recognised course
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Introduction to Public Relations & Brand Communication
- Marketing Environments & Sustainability
- Public Relations & Brand Communication Toolkit
- Digital Marketing Decisions
- Marketing Essentials
- Personal Branding & Communication Skills
- Contemporary PR Communications
- Customer Journeys & Insights
- Global Communication Project
- Managing Marketing Projects
- Digital Engagement: Content, Community & Conversations
- The Pitch
- Digital Strategy
- Consultancy Project 1: Research & Professional Practice
- Strategic Marketing
- Consultancy Project 2: Pitching & Professional Practice
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|