Companies need to source and buy materials, so procurement and purchasing skills are much in demand. Our business purchasing and supply chain management graduates have the skills to meet this need. This degree allows you to specialise in business purchasing and supply chain management in sectors such as retail, service, manufacturing and fashion. You'll study modules in processes and value chains, project management, economics and international purchasing. This is one of very few purchasing degrees in the UK, and the course helps to meet a demand for qualified personnel who can efficiently source and buy materials and resources. Our graduates have gone on to roles in buying, procurement and logistics in companies such as KPMG, ASDA and Ford. What you should know about this course
- Study Business Purchasing and Supply Chain Management and earn up to £26,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), improving your career potential
- Learn about the role of purchasing and supply chain management functions within an organisation.
- Our business and management subjects are in the top 10 in London for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2020)
- Our business, management and marketing courses are ranked in TOP 3 for course variety in London (University Guide 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Logistics and Transport, Chartered Institute of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, International Baccalaureate (IB), Access to HE courses, or equivalent level 3 qualifications.
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, please click on the link below.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|