Develop your knowledge of the core business disciplines and gain a deep understanding of corporate sustainability. This course is for graduates with a degree in any subject who want to develop key managerial skills with an emphasis on sustainability. Sustainability is an increasingly essential part of corporate policy and strategy. Companies must consider the ethical, social, environmental, and economic impact of their activities. This course will give you the skills that employers need to put effective sustainability into action, like:
- problem solving
- influencing people
- group working
- Apply what you learn through projects with for-profit and non-profit organisations. You’ll explore real corporate sustainability challenges.
- Expand your international network with a sustainable business challenge alongside students from our global partner institutions
- Opportunities for networking and career development through site visits and guest talks from industry experts
- Get hands-on experience and support local sustainability efforts through our Sustainability Start-up Challenge
- Opportunities to engage with leading organisations like PRME and IBE through essay competitions
- A chance to work with Bath’s leading Department of Mechanical Engineering, who deliver two optional units
2:1 or above (or its international equivalent) undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline. If you are a UK student and completed your undergraduate degree abroad, your qualification must be equivalent to a 2:1 or above. We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
English language requirements
View English language requirements
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course