Develop your knowledge, understanding, critical-thinking and problem-solving in areas required by modern international business organisations.
- Gain a globally focused grounding in accounting and financial management, delivered in the heart of the City of London.
- Develop your knowledge of world economies and development, international investment, and business management, from a finance and accounting perspective.
- Learn how to give sound financial advice and make effective financial decisions.
Your main study themes are:
- Internationalisation You’ll learn to apply your skills internationally, whether working for a multi-national, dealing with overseas companies, trading globally, or moving money around the world.
- Frameworks You’ll deepen your understanding of a wide range of governance systems, including business ethics; international accounting standards; and legal and regulatory frameworks.
- The use of information You’ll learn to accurately gather, record, analyse, model and present key financial information, both for internal and external use, within the appropriate frameworks.
- Business strategy You will contextualise finance and accounting within wider business and economics, and explore the way business strategy depends on, and also influences, financial and accounting policy and results.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
HND or successful completion of 2 years appropriate academic study in Higher Education. All applications are considered on an individual basis and the whole application is reviewed which includes previous and predicted qualifications, experience, reference and your motivation to study the course.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Coventry University London
109-117 Middlesex Street
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
UK Admissions Office
024 7765 2222
European and International Admissions Office
+44 024 7765 2152