Develop your business acumen and gain advanced technical and creative expertise on this exciting Business and Music Production BA. You will gain valuable skills studying on this programme to enable you to pursue career opportunities in the global industries of business and music. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Spend a year working in industry, or undertake an entrepreneurship year
- Study abroad opportunities
- Study alongside innovative companies based in Keele Business School
- On demand access to sophisticated music studio facilities with sound design and computer labs
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information