If you’re looking for a top-up course that’ll give you an edge in business, a great employability profile and current industry-specific business knowledge – our Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) accredited degree is for you. We’ve designed you an accounting and finance top-up degree – in consultation with industry and professional bodies – so you can gain all the core academic and practical skills you’ll need to adapt and succeed in the global market. Course Overview This award is for those who have studied business management or a combination of business with another subject, who now want to develop their financial skills. You’ll get a firm grasp of the fundamentals of business with a sound knowledge of applied financial theories, concepts and resources. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business – you’ll be doing it. With our innovative teaching you’ll find yourself leading a lecture, or turning the classroom into a mock accountant’s office, giving you every opportunity to build your boardroom and business confidence and bolster your business practice. On this course you will...
- Be provided with the knowledge, technical accountancy skills and a variety of practical skills that enable you to take up a range of opportunities and careers in accounting.
- Enable you to develop your intellectual capacity and cognitive skills through the acquisition of vocationally related knowledge and problem solving abilities.
- Develop the ability to reflect upon your role as a professional accountant in business and the wider society.
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Corporate Financial Management
- Audit and Assurance in Practice
- Business Valuation and Financial Risk
- Management Accounting for Managing Performance
- Advanced Taxation (optional module)
- Negotiated Project (optional module)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Foundation Degree or Higher National Diploma or Diploma of Higher Education in an appropriate subject.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|