University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Join an exciting and challenging Drama & English Literature degree that will help you become a future industry leader. Develop the skills for Creative Arts, Performing Arts or literary careers. On our innovative Drama and English Literature degree, you'll be taught by world-leading academics and theatre practitioners. You spend half of your time at the Bathway Theatre - a specialist drama facility with six studios and a flexible theatre space - and half at Greenwich Maritime campus. As part of this course, you'll study literature, visual narratives, fiction and poetry. You can hone your performance skills through large-scale public productions and create your own Theatre Company in the final year. What you should know about this course
- Enjoy regular field trips to theatre and arts venues in London as part of your learning.
- Drama modules combine live performance and theory, developing your skills in performing, theatre making and public speaking.
- English literature modules interpret the historical, social and cultural contexts in each text, including drama, visual narratives and fiction.
- Connect and learn from industry professional throughout the degree.
- Get the chance to perform, direct or produce a show at the world-famous Edinburgh Fringe. We take student-led productions every summer!
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||104 points|
|GCSE/National 4/National 5||GCSEs in English (language or literature) and maths at grade 4/C.|
You must also attend an audition workshop.
Additional entry requirements
Promising applicants will be invited to participate in an Audition Workshop.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
020 8331 9000