Explore the Earth's dynamic patterns and systems to help predict and protect its future whilst considering issues such as the complexity of biological processes and human impact on our environments. From climate change to sustainability, you'll tackle real-world problems with research-active academics to gain the required skills to enter a wide variety of careers. Why choose this course?
- 5th for student satisfaction in England for Biology (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Professional accreditation pathway in Biology is available
- Top 10 in England for student satisfaction for Geography (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Our 600-acre campus offers a fantastic environment to learn fieldwork skills and complete research projects
- Enhance your employability by spending a year studying abroad or gaining experience in industry
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see the Keele University website for the full range of qualifications we accept
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course