This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School. Fewer than 5% of Business Schools worldwide are accredited by the AACSB, and this accolade recognises our focus on excellence in all areas of learning, teaching, assessment, and the student experience. Why study BA (Hons) Business & Management (with Foundation Year) at BU?
- Flexibility to achieve your ambitions – start with a strong foundation in business and management in your first year, then tailor your learning (depending on what your interests are) with a specialist pathway*
- Opportunities to study abroad in your second year at one of BU’s international partner institutions in Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Turkey or the United States
- Study a diverse subject that provides a stepping stone to work in any industry, anywhere in the world
- Complete an optional 30-week placement, giving you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Study at a university with over 35 years of teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Within fifteen months of graduating, 94% of students on our Business & Management courses are in employment or further study. (Source DiscoverUni 2023)
- BA (Hons) Business & Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BA (Hons) Business & Management (Global Operations)
- BA (Hons) Business & Management (HRM)
- BA (Hons) Business & Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business & Management (Project Management)
- BA (Hons) International Business & Management
During the foundation year, you will study the following units: Fundamentals of Business & Management, Academic & Professional Practice and Fusion Business Project. As part of the degree, you will study a range of subject areas including management competencies; organisational behaviour & responsible management, marketing, recruiting, selecting & training and strategic management. In your final year you can choose to specialise in a certain area of business on one of our pathways.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|