University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology is a Qualifying Law degree. It is accredited by the Solicitors Regulations Authority and the Bar Standards Board and covers all the foundation subjects required to pass the 'Academic Stage' - the first step in your journey to qualifying as a barrister or a solicitor. Law with Criminology at Worcester combines a strong foundation in core principles of law and also enables you to gain a valuable insight into related areas of Criminology. When it comes to the criminal justice system, your criminal law studies will be enhanced through criminology modules that study the causes of crime and its impact on individuals, families and society as a whole. Key Features
- Qualifying Law Degree (QLD)
- Enables lawyers to explore related areas of Criminology
- Blended theoretical & practical approach brings Law to life
- Professional volunteering opportunities develop your knowledge of how Law operates in the real world and benefit the local community
- Supportive, encouraging environment
- University of the Year - Finalist - 2019 Times Higher Education Awards and UK Social Mobility Awards
- 1st for Quality Education - 2019 Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings
- Outstanding Support for Students - Finalist - 2019 Times Higher Education Awards
- Top 10 for Student Satisfaction - 2019 National Student Survey
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
- Sustainability Institution of the Year - Finalist - 2019 Green Gown Awards
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page