- In this practical top-up degree you’ll explore the ways in which public services affect all our lives and prepare yourself for a thriving career in this field.
- This top-up degree gives you the chance to improve on your foundation or HND qualification in just one year and develop practical skills which will equip you for a successful career in public services.
- You’ll look at current issues in the world of public services, exploring the challenges faced by central and local government.
- You’ll get in-depth insights into the kinds of issues you’re likely to encounter when you’re a leader or worker in public services, from forced marriage to hate crime and gender violence.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Public Services (Top Up) is ranked 5th in the UK with 89% of students satisfied with the teaching quality (Times Good University Guide 2021)
- There are opportunities to get involved in designing, planning and delivering local conferences and symposiums held by the Public Services team.
- Opportunities to take part in local, national and international field trips. Past students have ventured to Berlin, Istanbul and New York.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Central Lancashire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page