If you are an enquiring mind, eager to develop your cross-cultural knowledge on management, strategy, human relations and marketing, this is the perfect course for you. Your learning will be nurtured by industry specialists, who will develop your critical and conceptual thinking, reasoning and transferable skills relating to global business management. Course Overview If you are looking to elevate your business management skills to the next level, you can be assured that your entrepreneurial spirit will be well nourished by our expert tutors. With an exciting blend of in-person and virtual learning, fieldwork and workplace learning, your knowledge will be solidified in a variety of real-life environments, providing you with a deep understanding of local, regional, national and international business and the cross-cultural boundaries to implement in your career. On this course you will...
- Study and practice global business management, drawing on a range of perspectives in the fields of international marketing, strategic management, entrepreneurship, international human resource management and global business.
- Be led by specialised tutors, who will challenge and widen your horizons through highly engaging learning methods such as workplace learning, fieldwork, workshops and simulations.
- Have regular, inspirational guest lectures and talks from practising managers to provide insight into the career prospects you can expect from taking this Top Up course.
- Become equipped for careers in extremely diverse, international organisations through developing cross-cultural awareness.
- Strategic Management
- International Marketing
- International Human Resource Management
- Research Methods of Business
- Global Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
You will work both individually and in groups. Working with a diverse range of team members provides authentic scenarios and challenges that you will face in your future career. Critically reflecting on how to work in such situations provides consolidation of learning and develops skills which will stay with you throughout your professional career. Learning, teaching and assessment of this programme is designed to provide highly engaging means of enhancing the cohesion of your year group, drawing together the themes that emerge from the modules that make up the programme, and considerably augments your graduate-level employability. The emphasis is on building on your existing competencies to achieve graduate level skills and attributes. Key Features of this award are: • A holistic view of business needs and solutions encompassing a broad range of functional specialisms • Module delivery by a range of industry professionals and research active academics • Opportunities for engagement in work related learning • Industry and Employer participation
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- London - Tower Hamlets
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Additional entry requirements
There will be a diagnostic assessment as part of the interview
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|