This MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management (Experiential Learning) is designed to develop master’s level knowledge and skills within the digital marketing discipline and to enhance employability within this field. The programme offers three award routes that you can choose to study:
- One-year full-time MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management - view the MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management course
- Two year full-time MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management with Placement Year - view the MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management with Placement Year course.
- Two year MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management (Experiential Learning).
- The two-year full-time MSc Strategic Marketing with Digital Media Management welcomes you for a September entry only.
- Graduates who have an undergraduate degree in marketing and want to specialize further while focused on Digital Media Management
- Graduates who have an undergraduate degree in another discipline but want to specialize in marketing while focused on Digital Media Management.
- Marketing professionals who want to specialize even further within the discipline of Digital Media Management
- Study a range of branding subjects in a marketing context
- Engage in a wider university curriculum with extra-curricular activities within our diverse community, enhancing employability
- Personalise your study through research options that include a dissertation or an applied marketing branding project.
Preparation for the Workplace.. Delivering Competitive Advantage. Integrated Marketing Communications. Strategic Customer Management. Contemporary Marketing. Entrepreneurial Marketing. The Digital Marketing Toolbox. Digital Leadership: Disruptive Innovation & Transformation. Data Driven Marketing.
The entry requirements for this course are an honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) in any discipline, a degree equivalent professional qualification or appropriate work experience combined with a relevant qualification. All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered: GCSE English language grade A-C IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
University of Hertfordshire
Course contact detailsVisit our course page