University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
This accounting and financial systems course includes a foundation year to give you a solid grounding in business. The degree is accredited by professional accounting bodies, such as CIMA and ACCA. Our extended degree in accounting and financial information systems starts with a foundation year to prepare you for degree-level study. After this, you will study the same modules offered on our three-year course. You will learn about systems and models, including quantitative analysis and management accounting controls, and study software and systems skills such Excel, Access and SAP. The course is accredited by professional accounting bodies CIMA and ACCA, which may help you earn professional accounting qualifications more quickly once you have graduated. Popular roles for our accounting graduates include business and financial analysts, or working in financial modelling. What you should know about this course
- This four-year degree is identical to the three-year course but includes a foundation year with lower entry requirements
- This course will increase your career potential with professional accreditations such as CIMA and ACCA
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- coursework and practice assessments on campus where required.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
Applicants will normally have the equivalent of 64 UCAS points (or above), plus GCSE English and mathematics at grade C / 4 or above. This might include: * A‐levels with grades DDE (or above) in relevant subjects * 64 UCAS points, including points from at least two AS-levels in relevant subjects * Three/four AS‐levels with at least three C grades (or above) in relevant subjects * International Baccalaureate (Certificate or Diploma) with 20 points or more from at least three relevant subjects * Other qualifications, which will be considered on application.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, please click on the link below.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|