This accounting and financial systems course includes a foundation year to give you a solid grounding in business. The degree is accredited by professional accounting bodies, such as CIMA and ACCA. Our extended degree in accounting and financial information systems starts with a foundation year to prepare you for degree-level study. After this, you will study the same modules offered on our three-year course. You will learn about systems and models, including quantitative analysis and management accounting controls, and study software and systems skills such Excel, Access and SAP. This course is accredited by 4 accounting professional bodies, including exemption from 4 ACCA papers and full exemption from the operational level of the CIMA qualification. Popular roles for our accounting graduates include business and financial analysts, or working in financial modelling. What you should know about this course
- This four-year degree is identical to the three-year course but includes a foundation year with lower entry requirements
- This course will increase your career potential with professional accreditations such as CIMA and ACCA
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 80% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022).
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2022)
- Study Accounting and Financial Information Systems and earn up to £25,000 on graduation, based on our average graduate earnings.
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed through a combination of course work, exams and practical assessment where relevant. Each course has formal assessments which count towards your grade. Some courses may also include 'practice' assignments, which help you monitor progress and do not count towards your final grade.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Certified Accountants, Chartered Association of
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
We accept A Levels, T Levels, BTECs, International Baccalaureate (IB), Access to HE courses, or equivalent level 3 qualifications.
English language requirements
For our English entry criteria, please click on the link below.
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|