Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information. Course summary
- Gain a sound understanding of tourism business management that balances theoretical study with practical work.
- Explore the motivations of tourism consumers, tourism industry operations and the planning and development of tourism in various contexts.
- Study key business developments to increase your general business acumen.
- Develop the specific knowledge and skills necessary to secure future employment within the international tourism sector, and gain an appreciation for the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-paced, people-centred industry.
- research projects
- consultancy projects
- directed learning activities
- work-related learning module
- visiting guest lectures
- mentor scheme
- airline management
- destination management
- tour operations management
- product development
- operations and contracting
- ground services management
- sales management
- regional operations management
- Cosmos Holidays
- All Leisure Holiday Group
- Manchester International Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
- Center Parcs
- Flight Centre
- Jury's Inn
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. Compulsory modules Academic And Professional Development Consultancy And Enterprise Challenge Research Project Strategic Management In International Hospitality And Tourism Sustainable Tourism Planning Tourism Consultancy Experience Elective modules Foreign Language International Air Travel Management Media Relations In Travel And Tourism Tourism Destination Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or over at the point of enrolment.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Additional entry requirements
Please note that the information provided on this web page relates to 2021 courses and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or over at the point of enrolment.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, with a minimum score of 5.5 in each skill.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533