Reasons to choose Kingston
- In just three years, you’ll graduate with a business degree and the real-life practical experience and skills that employers are looking for.
- Kingston Business School has been recognized for quality by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This award is earned by just five percent of the world’s business schools.
- You’ll be exposed to all aspects of business management and supported to pursue your individual career ambitions.
- Leadership, Transformation, and Complexity
- Global Business Environments
- Digital Creativity in Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and Design Thinking
Assessment typically comprises exams (e.g. tests or exams), practical (e.g. presentations, performance), and coursework (e.g. essays, reports, self-assessments, portfolios, dissertation).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding