University of Sunderland has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Develop strong skills and knowledge in all areas of business. Undertake a paid placement. Start a rewarding career in management. BA (Hons) Business and Management is our most popular undergraduate business degree, and will give you a broad foundation in management, marketing, finance, operations and marketing in a digital world. When you graduate from this course you will have excellent skills and knowledge in all areas of business and management.
- 'World-leading' research in Business, according to the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- 95% of our BA (Hons) Business and Management graduates are in employment or further study within six months of graduating, according to DLHE 2015/16 (based on UK students)
- The Sunderland Business School is a member of ‘The Association of Business Schools’
- Our Business courses were ranked 3rd overall in the UK in the 2018 UK Engagement Survey
- Our Business courses were ranked 4th in the UK for Assessment and, 2nd in the UK for Retention and Progression, and 3rd in the UK for Employability in the 2018 UK Engagement Survey
How to apply
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
|UCAS Tariff||112 points|
|Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)||DMM|
|GCSE/National 4/National 5||We also require three passes at GCSE grade C or above, which must include Mathematics and English Language, or an equivalent qualification, for example; a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number. If you have studied for a GCSE which has a numerical grade then you will need to achieve a grade 4 or above.|
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Sunderland
Edinburgh Building, City Campus
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
0191 515 3000