Greater Brighton Metropolitan College has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
This highly practical course allows you develop your dance technique throughout a variety of genres in our outstanding facilities. There are options to pursue performance, choreographic and/or teaching interests as part of the course.
- Streamed technique classes according to ability/prior training
- Performance experience in our own theatre spaces and external venues
- Collaboration with theatre, music, photography and design students
- Links with outside organisations to offer additional training, teaching experience and choreographic opportunities
- Professionally equipped theatre on campus
- Professional dance and rehearsal studios
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
If your application is completed by the following date, it’s guaranteed to be considered:
15 January*If you apply after this deadline, universities or colleges don’t have to consider your application if they’ve filled their spaces, so the sooner you apply, the better!
You will need these codes when you add a choice to your application.
|Campus name||Northbrook MET West Durrington Campus|
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Individual offer conditions will vary. Normally a relevant A Level or Level 3 Extended Diploma. Industry experience may be taken into account.
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£8290||Year 1|