This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas. Why study BA (Hons) Global Business Management (Online) (Top-up) at BU?
- This is one of the longest-running online business courses in the UK providing flexible learning opportunities with full online delivery.
- Gain a wide range of skills to begin a successful career in global business management, or help you to progress your existing career
- Develop a wide range of critical skills in marketing, management, finance, operations and human recourses
- Study at a university with over 35 years’ teaching experience in this area, excellent industry connections and an international reputation
- Full-time students may be eligible for the tuition fee loan to cover the cost of your tuition fees
- 89% of our graduates are either working or studying fifteen months after graduating according to DiscoverUni 2021.
You will study a range of subject areas including Global Strategy, The Global Manager, Global Marketing, Business Leadership.
How to apply
To apply for this course you will be taken to the provider's website, where you can find out more information and make an application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Foundation Degree with 55% or above in a required subject. HND with Merit or above in a required subject. Applicant studying at Bournemouth University International College can enter with 50% from a Foundation Degree. We also accept a Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in a relevant subject area.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic),with minimum 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course