LJMU's Management Masters is delivered by specialist academics with an in-depth grasp of how to deploy and manage global strategies in the 21st century.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for a successful career in management
- Benefit from innovative learning and teaching approaches applying theoretical concepts through contemporary business simulations
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
- Enjoy a rich cultural experience working alongside students from around the world, offering a great opportunity to expand your cross-cultural communication skills and understanding different global business perspectives
- Emerging immersive VR learning business-related scenarios are embedded into the curriculum
- This course is also available as a 2 year MSc with Advanced Practice and includes a Business Consultancy Project
- 'Microeconomics of Competitiveness' module designed by Harvard Business School and delivered by Dr Moustafa Haj Youssef, an official affiliate of the MOC-Harvard network.
To cater for the wide-ranging content of our courses and the varied learning preferences of our students, we offer a range of assessment methods on each programme. Assessment techniques vary from module to module to reflect relevant assessment approaches and the key learning points of each topic. Assessments on this course are designed to ensure that you fulfil your potential at this important stage of your professional development. A variety of methods are used throughout the programme, including: problem-solving exercises practical projects case studies research-based projects literature reviews group presentations group and individual reports reflective reviews class Feedback is provided in all modules, and extensively in the supporting workshops. In most modules, more than one piece of formal assessment exists, which allows for further feedback to be given during the module.
-a minimum second class honours degree or -an equivalent professional qualification or -an equivalent award or -significant work experience at a suitable level -RPL is accepted on this programme International requirements: -IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component) -International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
Fees and funding