Explore the extragalactic with our world-leading faculty. Our research interests focus on:
- testing cosmological models
- physics of the early universe
- large-scale structure: galaxy surveys and numerical simulations
- very high-redshift galaxies and reionisation
- galaxy formation and evolution.
You’re normally expected to have a Merit (an average of 60% overall) in a Masters degree OR an upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honours degree. Your qualification should be in a relevant subject such as physics, astronomy or mathematics. You may also be considered for the degree if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course