**Please note that the information provided relates to the current academic year and is subject to change without notice by Sheffield Hallam University. Please check the Sheffield Hallam University website for the latest information.** Course summary
- Develop specialist financial knowledge in areas such as global financial markets, risk management and corporate governance.
- Learn how to understand, interpret and critically evaluate financial information, as well as build skills in business management – vital for careers in management at senior levels and beyond.
- Have the opportunity to work or study abroad with the possibility of funding through the Erasmus+ programme (until 2023) or the Turing Scheme.
- engaging with real-world business problems
- presenting to business entrepreneurs and owners
- one-on-one coaching with tutors
- collaborative team working on live projects
- There are opportunities to study abroad at one of our partner universities with the possibility of funding through the Erasmus+ programme (until 2023) or the - ----- Turing Scheme.
Module and assessment information for future years is displayed as currently validated and may be liable to change. When selecting electives, your choices will be subject to the core requirements of the course. As a result, selections may be limited to a choice between one of two or more specified electives in some instances. You will be able to complete a placement year as part of this course. See the modules table below for further information. Year 1 Compulsory modules Customers And Markets 20 Developing Professional And Academic Skills 20 Financial Analysis For Business 20 Introduction To Financial Management 20 People And Organisations In Context 20 Elective modules Foreign Language 20 Global Business Environment 20 Principles Of Business Management In The Sports Industry 20 Year 2 Compulsory modules Applied Financial Management 20 Applied Professional Skills 20 International Financial Management 20 Performance Measurement And Operations 20 Risk Management 20 Elective modules Business Law 20 Foreign Language 20 Fraud Analytics 20 Leading Innovative Organisations 20 Planning Your Own Business 20 Service And Retail Marketing 20 Year 3 Optional modules Placement Year Final year Compulsory modules Consultancy Project 20 Corporate Governance Regulations And Ethics 20 Global Financial Markets 20 Mergers And Acquisitions 20 Strategy Projects And People 20 Elective modules Customer Psychology 20 Financial Performance Management 20 Foreign Language 20 Managing The Digital Enterprise 20 Sustainable And Responsible Business In The C21 - Contemporary Challenges 20
Coursework Exams Practical
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please note the University will only admit students who are aged 18 or above at the point of enrolment.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to students who study this course.
Sheffield Hallam University
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Student Recruitment Operations Team
(+44) 0114 225 5533