University of Cumbria has opted into the TEF and received a Bronze award.
Our interdisciplinary, studio-based Fine Art course will enable you to develop your ideas into an exciting and fulfilling creative practice, while you become an ambitious and confident maker. You’ll acquire and hone your skills across all the Fine Art disciplines of painting, sculpture, printmaking, photography (both wet and dry) and digital media. And forget having to book space – we provide you with impressive, bespoke studios so you can create your very own adaptable and readily available space for your ambitious work. Why Choose University of Cumbria
- 90% overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey 2018)
- Easy access to fabrication facilities in metal, wood, ceramic, as well as print studios, dark rooms and audio/visual labs.
- Deepen your historical, theoretical and critical understanding of Fine Art
- Develop your own practice based on themes that you’re passionate about
- All lecturers are practicing artists – many are world-renowned
- Every chance to master a full range of art disciplines to develop your own unique style
- Develop an ambitious portfolio of work to impress a wide range of future employers
- Develop entrepreneurial skills – including self-employment and marketing - essential for real-world success
- Small class sizes, so we get to know you as an individual and help you to flourish.
- Encouraged to exhibit locally and nationally throughout our undergraduate career, create and run your own space in Carlisle, visit galleries of note nationally and internationally.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Carlisle - Brampton Road
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Additional entry requirements
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|